1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

12 bore wrist breaker

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by Djcala, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

2. Water Monkey

Water Monkey The man, the myth, the monkey Moderator Supporter

3. nitesite

nitesite Average Guy Moderator "Philanthropist"

No 'effin' way my friend.
    SHOOTER13 likes this.
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

Me neither....
  5. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Papa said if you gonna be dumb you better be tough
    John A., Rossignol and SHOOTER13 like this.
  6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 Guest

He don't look too bright....
  7. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

When I was younger I feared no recoil and would have tried it in a beartbeat. I enjoyed many of the large bore handguns that scared the hell out of most people.

Now I am at the point where I just want to shoot and have fun without fighting the gun. The 44 is about as big as I go, but I really don't even enjoy that as much as I used to.

I think this is a cool gun but I will enjoy watching someone else fight the recoil on that one.
    Djcala and SHOOTER13 like this.
  8. nitesite

Just think of the wonderful experiences you could enjoy with the money you diverted from your budget rather than buying that totally stupid pistol.
    Rossignol, SHOOTER13 and MikeD like this.
  9. Djcala

Djcala .30-06 Supporter

Modifying an Atilla the Hun saying: Every gun has a purpose even if it is serve as a bad example.
    Rossignol and SHOOTER13 like this.
  10. CaddmannQ

CaddmannQ 12g Supporter

Oh they couldn't have shot a standard load in it either.

He had to shoot a big deer slug with extra powder behind it.

This is what being a show off is all about guys. Only nowadays I guess it's considered acceptable to show off your stupidity because there's no such thing as bad press anymore.
    nitesite and SHOOTER13 like this.
  11. Whitey

Whitey .270 WIN

Count me out!!
  12. Bobster

Bobster .30-06 Supporter

Wonder how it would be with the little Mini-rounds? o_O My wrist is aching from watching that video... ;)
    nitesite likes this.
  13. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator Sponsor

Ok, I like shotguns. I like shotguns just about more than any other firearm. I like all sorts of shotguns in many forms. From the Rossi Circuit Judge in .410, to the single shot NEF, to obviously pump actions, to the autos I hope to one day own even if it is $1300.

I wouldn't pay $5 for that and the experience. I'm glad someone else took the time to do the video so none of us here ever feel like "I just had to try it". Thank you for sharing!!! :D
  14. nitesite

CMQ pointed out a very salient point~

These were REALLY heavy slug loads, not something that might be a bit more tame.

But still....
  15. John A.

John A. Unconstitutional laws are not laws. Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator

I am reminded of something that my Mom used to tell me all the time.

Just because you CAN do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you SHOULD.