• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

15 cent primed blackout brass

dieselmudder

.30-06
Elite Member
"Philanthropist"
More of a question, 150 bucks per thousand, primed blackout brass. Good deal compared to making my own?

://americanreloading.com/en/300-blackout/2320-300-acc-blackout-primed-brass-1000ct.html

In fairness, the chop saw is about $70. The jig is about another $40 I think. Not counting primers or brass. Plus your time decrimping and sizing and trimming and priming.

Yeah, I think that's a really good price.

Don't even have a .300 yet, but since I have the pistol lower I'm thinking a 10.5 inch upper would be nice. Sounds like a good jumpstart on ammo.

It is.

While it's not difficult to convert 223 into blk, there are more steps and it is more time consuming than you'd think.

I have mostly stuck with loading subs, and I've loaded some of them more than 10 times now.

More of a question, 150 bucks per thousand, primed blackout brass. Good deal compared to making my own?

://americanreloading.com/en/300-blackout/2320-300-acc-blackout-primed-brass-1000ct.html

I WOULD BE ALL OVER THAT DEAL. That's an unbelievable price.

Damn I'm too late, I'd be on that like stink on a monkey!!!

Back