• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

16 yr. old shooter posts selfie with his victim.

You can't fix stupid. Fortunately, this douche will probably not get a chance to spread his genes around.

Depends on your terms of spreading em...cuz he'll be spreading em allright....lol....
Ben Dover is lookin for em....
Ripjack u crack me up.
In the immortal words from Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay....
"It's time for your co#k meat sandwich"
(Trying not to be TOO graphic. So I edited it a bit):rolleyes:
If you have seen the movie, then should know that line.

Last edited:
That is freaking cold and his text about 'cleaning up shells' and 'won't be the last' pile it on IMHO - better be charged as an adult with that calculating premeditation. Anything else would be a further dis-service to humanity!!

The unbridled levels of self importance and self absorption brought out in people via technology and social media will be society's undoing.

Fortunately in this case, if helped bring an idiot to justice.

I'm shocked and not at the same time. Like Mike said, this is narcissistic behaviour of the highest degree.

The fact that an immature 16 year old didn't puke after realizing what he had just done...but instead snaps a selfie of him and his handiwork...makes me sick. At that young age...I can only ask...what in gods name have his parents been teaching him? Other than the obvious...he's likely never been disciplined his whole life and his parents have likely taken the easy route and patted him on the head when they should have been paddling his @$$!!

Maybe he's a "one off" sociopathic monster...but I doubt it. The level of arrogance and self confidence would lead me to believe he has been bred to be a self involved twerp...who just happened to have a very dangerous side to his already warped sense of reality.

Back