• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

185D bolt action shotgun

JR1

Copper BB
question - the magazine I have for this is in three pieces. which way does the plate go and how does the spring install. is this supposed to be one piece? if so mine may be broken.

well after looking online at the exploded view of this my spring is broke. Guess I am looking for a new mag. found another post here after a search and found one for 40 buck from a link here.

Off to the next problem. :crazy:

Last edited:
Just saw a 185d today neat lil shotgun. The fella that brought it over was also looking for a magazine. Found them at Havelin for 38 bucs. Does yours have the screw on chokes ? The one i saw today did not.

Gunshows if your state still allows them. They are pretty cheap as most people don't know what they are when the see them. Bought two the other day for $15.00 total from a guy with hundreds of different magazines that didn't know what they went too. I said I wasn't sure they would work but for the right price I would try em. One worked great and the other need a little filing in front to feed correctly.

Back