• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

199.00 9mm Ruger

That gun looks like it's been rode hard and put away wet.

I have a stainless P85 MK2 and it's in really good shape.

It was my truck gun when I was a lineman.

Not exaggerating, that gun and traveled more than a 1/4 of a million miles together.

It's not the most accurate, the most ergonomic or the prettiest or the newest whiz-bang gun out there, but they work without fail.

I consider it the handgun equivelant to the AK47.

Won't be parting with mine.

I had a P90 decocker. Pretty darn good pistol looking back now. I just didnt really appreciate it at the time. That one on JG definetly looks what i call janky i like janky. Lol
But if ya dont you could always do this.well_used_p_series_pistols_are_inexpensive_enough_to_make_good_project_guns.jpg

That does look better.

DJ are you a skater by any chance?
I never heard anyone else use the word janky.

DJ are you a skater by any chance?
I never heard anyone else use the word janky.
Lol that is something ive never been accused of. I did go skating as a kid a few times when skates had laces and 4 wheels. I picked up that word from one of the kids and it stuck. They also taught me the word ratchet. I always thought it was a tool with my socket set.
20161120_130037.jpg

You gotta ratchet it up a notch.

LOL

That's something my Dad used to tell me when he asked me to do something and he expected better than what I did.

Janky, sketchy, chincy, el-cheapo. Don't gotta be a skater to know the lingo. Few minutes on the social media, an your all set.

Back