• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

2 + 2 + 2 = 7 (Jokes)

Two Bear Hunters...

Two hunters were driving through the north country to go bear hunting. They came upon a fork in the road where a sign read "BEAR LEFT" so they headed for home.

On the way back they encountered a "WATCH FOR FALLING ROCKS" sign. After a good bit the passenger turns to the driver and says "I can give it 10 more minutes, then I really have to get going!"

:mrgreen:

Re: Two Bear Hunters...

mingaa said:
Two hunters were driving through the north country to go bear hunting. They came upon a fork in the road where a sign read "BEAR LEFT" so they headed for home.

On the way back they encountered a "WATCH FOR FALLING ROCKS" sign. After a good bit the passenger turns to the driver and says "I can give it 10 more minutes, then I really have to get going!"

I'm usually looking for a different kind of sign when I'm hunting bears

bearscat.jpg

And yes, it does answer the age old question although shouldn't be a big surprise.

Where else would they?

John A. said:

bearscat.jpg

And yes, it does answer the age old question although shouldn't be a big surprise.

Where else would they?
You know what they say 'big bear big...'

John A. said:
mingaa said:

bearscat.jpg

Where else would they?

We now know the answer to the age old question about what a bear does in the woods. :lol:

Re: 2 + 2 + 2 = 7

There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela’s Sporting
Goods store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder
And bullets the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the
Gun registry people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided,
I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

Ha!! I'm stealing that Mike!!!

MikeD said:
There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela’s Sporting
Goods store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder
And bullets the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the
Gun registry people running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided,
I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!

I wonder if going commando would make your chances of a purchase easier? :lol:

Its not the length of the barrel that counts its how many loads it can hold. ;)

Back in the day I used to pack a semi-auto.

These days it's a single shot snubnose... :lol:

Defense attorney questioning a policeman:

Q: 'Officer --- did you see my client fleeing the scene?'

A: 'No sir. But I subsequently observed a person matching the description of the offender, running several blocks away.'

Q: 'Officer, who provided this description?'

A: 'The officer who responded to the scene.'

Q: 'A fellow officer provided the description of this so-called offender. Do you trust your fellow officers?'

A: 'Yes, sir. With my life.'

Q: 'With your life? Let me ask you this then officer. Do you have a room where you change your clothes in preparation for your daily duties?'

A: 'Yes sir, we do!'

Q: 'And do you have a locker in the room?'

A: 'Yes, sir, I do.'

Q: 'And do you have a lock on your locker?'

A: 'Yes, sir.'

Q: 'Now, why is it, officer, if you trust your fellow officers with your life, you find it necessary to lock your locker in a room you share with these same officers?'
A: 'You see, sir, we share the building with the court complex, and sometimes lawyers have been known to walk through that room.'

The courtroom EXPLODED with laughter, and a prompt recess was called.

...guy walks into a bar

Hey - it's a good day for a few laughs!

A pony walks into a bar and whispers to the bartender, “Can I have a beer?” The bartender replies, “Sure, but why are you whispering?” The pony answers, “I’m sorry. I’m just a little hoarse.”

A string walks into a bar with a few friends and orders a beer. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but we don't serve strings here."

The string goes back to his table. He ties himself in a loop and messes up the top of his hair. He walks back up to the bar and orders a beer.

The bartender squints at him and says, "Hey, aren't you a string?"

The string says, "Nope, I'm a frayed knot."

A rabbi, a priest, and a minister walk into a bar. The bar tender say's "what is this, some kind of a joke?"

I saw a bumper sticker on a parked car that read:
"I miss Chicago ." So, I broke the window, stole the radio, shot out two of the tires, added an Obama bumper sticker and left a note that read, "I hope this helps!"

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Back in the day I used to pack a semi-auto.

These days it's a single shot snubnose... :lol:
Literally in tears over this! Can't yet bring myself to stop laughing long enough to explain it to the wife lol

Capo•C2C

^ Yeah, I've been cryin about it for years.

Lately I just hope I can get it outta the holster without an accidental discharge... :oops:

A particularly religous man is walking on the beach in California. God wants to thank him for being such a faithful servant. God speaks to him and offers to grant him a wish.

The man is thankful and ponders his response. He finally says "I would love see to Hawaii but I'm scared to fly. I'd like a bridge from here to there so I can drive there."

God responds "I didn't know you'd ask for something so large. That will take much of the earth's resources and many years even for me to make it happen. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer something else?"

The man ponders again and says "I have something else. I'd like to understand women, especially how to make and keep one happy."

After several minutes God responds "would you like a 2 lane bridge or a 4 lane bridge?"

Back