• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

20 ga shockwave

jerry52

Copper BB
got a new 20ga shockwave, its one of my top 5 for fun guns, mounted a cmr 206 green laser on a redfield mount, also added talon grip. Put 50 rounds of slugs, and 75 rounds of buck 1s and 3s and assorted bird shot.
Laser sight was dead on from factory no adjustments at all shot a 2 inch group with slugs at 25 yards. gun rocks in 20ga,

I was kind of under the impression that replacing the grip could get you in trouble. Take care. Tom Worthington

I was kind of under the impression that replacing the grip could get you in trouble. Take care. Tom Worthington
The talon is simply an adhesive backed skateboardish tape with texturing for added grip that gets applied to the existing grip.

Ah OK. When I heard Talon, I thought of the ATI Scorpion Talon pistol grip like one I own. Take care. Tom Worthington

109105.jpg

used a two piece redfield mount , only mounted the rear one , mounted laser on that, can reach power switch with thumb that flips the safety off. works great, shot a five shot group with slugs at 25 yards about 2 inches, will try to post pic later

Back