• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

20 vs 12, bird hunting, engraving

I live in the Appalachians mountains on the Ky Tn Va border area near the Cumberland Gap and Pennington Gap. I could be in any of the 3 states within about 20 minutes or so.

My roots can be traced back to Cherokee and Creek tribes. More Cherokee than Creek, but they didn't really keep records back then and it's mostly oral history.

Since none of my immediate family ever put their names in any of the indian rolls that the gov't did because of the distrust of them, there is little way to prove any of it other than direct ancestry, but my family were able to avoid the gov't roundup and march out west on the trail of tears. They just pulled back deeper into the woods than the army was willing to go and look for them in an attempt to be left alone and live how they always did and after a couple of generations, here I am.
That sounds like a wonderful area to live in. I have a very deep appreciation for nature, and for Native American traditions and lore.

Hi, Everyone! How are you all doing? I haven't had a chance to shoot my gun! The local ranges won't allow the Shockwave. I recently purchased my Pennsylvania State Game Hunting and Fishing Licenses. I'm hoping to go to to a State Game Land range, very soon! I really want to learn how this gun feels and it's capabilities. Is everyone having a good summer? Any good stories?

It's nice to hear from you again Susie. I hope that you get to shoot the gun very soon. And I hope it's everything you wanted it to be.

Yes, we've been having a good summer. I'd love to share some stories, but it's all self-incriminating ha ha ha.

Hi Susie. Summer is going well here, how bout for you ? We have just had a week of unbelievably nice weather, but it's about to get hot again.

Back