• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

.22 Mag ammo price

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Still expensive. $17/50rds of CCI 40gr HP. Might have to cut back and just shoot my old Daisy.:(

Gunny, keep your eyes open. I wandered into a Dick's Sporting Goods and they had the CCI Maxi Mags on sale for $11.99. Got three boxes. Should have gotten all of them. Stopped at a different store the next day and they would only sell one. A day later it was back up to $14.99.

Gunny, keep your eyes open. I wandered into a Dick's Sporting Goods and they had the CCI Maxi Mags on sale for $11.99. Got three boxes. Should have gotten all of them. Stopped at a different store the next day and they would only sell one. A day later it was back up to $14.99.

Speaking of, we're finally getting a Dick's in Columbus. Should open in about a month. Hopefully they'll have a Grand Opening sale. The only other one around here is a 45 mile drive to Tupelo.

Dicks Sporting Goods has a sale on now (8/10 to 8/16) on Remington .22lr...525 round Bricks for $24.99 ( 1 Brick limit ) and 100 round Box $9.99 ( 3 box limit ).

I was there when they opened the doors this morning...and spent the required $55 !

Back