• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

38 stubby great deal

Djcala

.30-06
Supporter
This a good buy here. I already have a snub 38 or I'd be on this in fact if I could sell mine I'd buy this one. I have a ruger lcr 38 and I hate it, I do use it on occasion because it's nice carry piece but I hate shooting it. The trigger is unpredictable and recoil is sharp due to the weird grip angle for my hand. I've had both a smith 442 and 642 which were much better than the ruger which I over paid for.
https://www.cdnnsports.com/taurus-85-38spl-stainless-ultralite.html#.WaD0Lu5Om2c

A lot of folks don't really care for Taurus wheel guns. Heard several say the timing gets out of whack, but I have a model 66 357 mag that I like a lot and since I use it for SD, I load the bullets hot.

Very hot. Kissing max data actually.

It's not a concealed carry piece (6 inch barrel) but I often carry it up to the cabin when checking the trail cameras and when I'm mowing the grass at the graveyard in the shoulder holster.

Back