• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

44US(a) AND 144LSA

i have a 44us and a 144lsa.great shooting rifles.
anyone want to shoot your old rifles in a online match?
i have a online match going in the competition shooting section.
it would cool to have a vintage mossberg 22lr online match.
we could do a 50 ft iron sight match,just for fun.

i will try to dig some up.i had to refinish the 44us because someone thought it would look good painted black,yuk!!!

N1YDP22 said:
I'll join in with a newer 702 AND there are a lot of new 715 owners on here that may be ready to pit old against new - I see that you added a scoped category. That should increase participation. Is it 22LR only?

mingaa said:
N1YDP22 said:
I'll join in with a newer 702 AND there are a lot of new 715 owners on here that may be ready to pit old against new - I see that you added a scoped category. That should increase participation. Is it 22LR only?
yes,22lr only

here are my mossbergs
top one is=144lsa,i removed the pepsight to put on the scope to shoot the scoped match
bottom one is=44us(a),it was painted with black spraypaint.i stripped it and restained it,then reblued it.

Attachments

• IMG-20130402-00242.jpg
    IMG-20130402-00242.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 304
That looks good. Thanks for posting. I don't have a 44 yet but have a couple of 42s & couple 46s. My 144 is the LSB model. I also took the peep sites off and put variable Redfield wide angle on it. With the heavy barrel and scope it is similar to my big hunting rifle so plinking with it is good practice.

I don't have a mossberg 22, but wanted to thank you for sharing the pictures.

Back