• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

464 Accuracy

I have to put up with the extra weight. I always use a sling so that helps. I can't focus with this peep. It is just too far away from my eye. I wish now I hadn't sold my Savage 308. It was a bolt gun but way more accurate than this lever gun. If I find that I need another 30 cal I will get another one. But, I have to make sure I give this 464 a fair try. I don't want to get rid of it and find that it was a better rifle than I thought.

I wish we had some hogs here in East Iowa. I can't afford out of state Ranch hunts. Seems to me as much as these ranchers whine and bitch about the millions of dollars of damage the hogs cause they'd be happy to let people
hunt em. But, it's all about money.
I really want to take a hog with my Spx. I love the nickle guns though. Beautiful.

I really want to take a hog with my Spx. I love the nickle guns though. Beautiful.
I have a friend in MO. I will be heading down in the spring. He said he may know where I can get a hog. His neighbor will be heading to Florida in the Spring so he will let me know when they leave.
:sniper::cheers:

Back