• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

5.11 Tactical "Bail Out Bag"

OhioArcher

Where's da fishes?
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Anyone have any experience with 5.11 Tactical? I like the looks of their B.O.B but wanted some opinions before I purchase one. I looked at the "Push" type at BPS but is too small. It seemed well made, though.

I have the 5.11 push pack. I haven't put it to hard use yet, but that thing is built like a tank.

Was just looking at a bunch of their stuff the other night....looks like good quality. Was being offered by a local retailer who supplies equipment to local LE.

I've had the VISM by NcStar PVC First Responders Utility Bag for a couple of years now, bought it through Amazon.com for about $30.00. I carried it to work daily for a long time, then needed something bigger, but I go back to this bag when needed. The bag is very useful and very well made; I've had zero problems or complaints with it. It has a concealed carry pocket with Velcro inside to position your holster, plus one rifle and two pistol magazine pouches. Seven compartments in total. Good Luck with your search.

5.11 has a broad range of gear and clothing and while I don't own a lot it is in more than one local store so I have examined and fondled much. It is well thought out and quality always comes to mind. If I had deeper pockets I'd have a closet full!

I also picked up one of their back packs. Has more pockets than I know what to do with. I keep "losing' stuff inside of it...LOL. Very well made, though.

Back