• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

590A1 SBS Forend Options

Bodom783

Copper BB
I've been having a hard time finding a compatible forend for my Mossberg 590A1 SBS w/ ghost ring sights (51689). Ideally I would like one that either is an integrated weapon-light or a rail system. I've tried both the standard and small models of the EOtech Integrated Shotgun Fore-End Flashlight but neither fit. I routinely come across forends marked as compatible for the 590A1 but in reality not compatible for the 590A1 SBS. That said does anyone know what, if any, forends are compatible for the 590A1 SBS? Your help and time is greatly appreciated.

Bodom783 said:
I've been having a hard time finding a compatible forend for my Mossberg 590A1 SBS w/ ghost ring sights (51689). Ideally I would like one that either is an integrated weapon-light or a rail system. I've tried both the standard and small models of the EOtech Integrated Shotgun Fore-End Flashlight but neither fit. I routinely come across forends marked as compatible for the 590A1 but in reality not compatible for the 590A1 SBS. That said does anyone know what, if any, forends are compatible for the 590A1 SBS? Your help and time is greatly appreciated.

You have really one other options with the interstates light. The surefire 621 LF which is made for your 14" SBS. Which is really the best light out.

Back