• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

6 shot 590 tube

Mr4x4

Copper BB
Hello all,

looking for some help. I fudged up my magazine tube trying to remove it from my 590 (used channel locks to unthread it and crushed the tube) and now I need a new one. I cannot, for the life of me, find a 590 magazine tube part in six shot! I’ve found 5 and 9 but not 6. Anybody know where I can get one? It’s a 590 so I got a threaded barrel cap on the end of mine. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello all,

looking for some help. I fudged up my magazine tube trying to remove it from my 590 (used channel locks to unthread it and crushed the tube) and now I need a new one. I cannot, for the life of me, find a 590 magazine tube part in six shot! I’ve found 5 and 9 but not 6. Anybody know where I can get one? It’s a 590 so I got a threaded barrel cap on the end of mine. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome. I would give Havlin sales a call (636) 937-6401....They should have one.

Back