• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

835 ultra mag

jayspo

Copper BB
so just picked up a 835 ultra mag any body out there that can give me any ideas on customizing it

Welcome from MI!!

What are you looking to do with it? Hunting? HD?

Here's a thread showing what I did to a beater I had MikeD's 835 project gun

Howdy and welcome to club.
Mikes 835 came out great. What are your plans for it?

id like to make it a hd i found some tube extensions and a nice colapseing stock just need to find some one in my area to either dip or powder coat it

jayspo said:
id like to make it a hd ... just need to find some one in my area to either dip or powder coat it

If you want to keep it for HD, I'd just paint it black. (ceracoat) Something like a bake on finish you can do at home....
But, where is your area? I'll check around to see if I can come up with a vendor for ya...

Ok....thanks...i'll check it out and let ya know.....

Check out MidwayUSA. I use a Choate. Current price ranges from 43 to 46 dollars. from +2 to +5. A plus 3 for a 20 inch barrel. Personally I have not seen a 20 inch barrel, only 18 1/2, 24 and 28 inch. I bought the plus 5 and it was too long for my 24 inch rifled barrel so I cut it down to make it a +4.

Back