• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 Gas Cylinder Disassembly Tool all gone.

$16.00 US shipped in the United States. International shipping? I'm sure we can work something out.
Item will be shipped from Greenville, Ohio

Use this tool at your own risk, Contents of gas cylinder under spring pressure.

There is no real reason to ever disassemble the gas system of the 930. It is self cleaning. Plus, it's a bear to get it back together without the correct tools for that job.

Wasn't interested in a gas cylinder wrench for cleaning. The reason for my interest was that a spacer fell out of the gas piston on my 930 and I had to send it to Eagle Pass, TX for repair, at I cost of $22 . If this continues to be a problem, I can afford to spend $22 and weeks to get it back all the time. I don't understand way this spacer came out in the first place, I have not even fired the gun yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't interested in a gas cylinder wrench for cleaning. The reason for my interest was that a spacer fell out of the gas piston on my 930 and I had to send it to Eagle Pass, TX for repair, at I cost of $22 . If this continues to be a problem, I can afford to spend $22 and weeks to get it back all the time. I don't understand way this spacer came out in the first place, I have not even fired the gun yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is strange the part came out and I too have a problematic 930. I think the design is a solid one for a gun that is used for hunting, just not in competition. The Miculek's 930's are far from stock. If I remember correctly, almost all parts in the receiver are custom made / fitted. I have not had a chance to look at the gas system, but Jerry has stated it's stock. While I love the soft shooting nature of the 930, I got tired of replacing broken, incorrectly fitted, and prone to failure parts.

This isnt turmoil this is forum discussion. Sounds like a useful product for some.

Back