• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

930 in the field

About a year and a half ago, I bought a 930 from Bud's. It's the Duck Commander Special run they have. I got one for a very good price, so couldn't turn it down. This gun has turned out to be a very good, reliable and the softest shooting 12 S/A I've shot. I have about 1500 shells thru it, mostly Fed Wal-Mart shells and some Fed steel #6's chasing chukar out in the desert. Also some Estate 7.5's target, 1oz loads. All of these have worked perfectly, no issues at all. For the price i got this gun for, I could not possibly ask more from it, or other shotgun's costing more. Now you can find a "Field" model for about $460.00 at Bud's.
Well, that's my take on my 930. Field use only with sometimes trap, this gun is GTG! Happy New Year!

I seen one of those Duck Commander shotguns on a video with JM. Great looking gun & wow what a price. I just bought a 930spx & love it. I would love to have a limited edition 930 of some sort. If they don't come out with one soon i'll buy the JM-PRO to go with my 930. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. It surely makes all of us know we bought the right shotgun at a more than fair price.

Back