• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

935 Turkey Scope Question

MossyOak

Copper BB
Great day... I am the proud owner of the 935 Turkey magnum. I would like to install a red dot sight system. My question is, will I have to use one of the after market "saddle mounts" or can I drill and tap for a weaver mount system?? My gun is at my dads and I am not sure if my gun has holes already... Do some come like this? Thanks for your help!!!

Most of the new guns come pre-drilled. I would be surprised if your receiver was not tapped from the factory

If not you can have it drilled, use a side saddle or use a cantelever mount that attaches to the vent rib and extends back over the receiver.

Thanks very much.... it was drilled and tapped...scope mount fir perfectly...any ideas on bore sighting?? It is the TruGlo Gobble Stopper....

Thanks!!!!

I've never bore sighted a shotgun but I will usually start with a few light bird shot loads to make sure it is close before dialing it in with the heavy hitters.

Back