• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

About my screen name

It is my name! Never figured out a cool one. Live in a small town of 30 some people depending on the day of the week it is 06 year old woman here was born here next longest citizen is me, 28 yrs.32 miles to the nearest store's, Doctor or gas station! Love fishing, especially for cat's but haven't done mush in the past few years. Like to hunt and reload. This year my load for deer is a 180 gr cast bullet in my 308. Foe elk it will be a 180 gr Hornady from my old 30-06. be the first time I ever hunted with any 30-06! Have reloaded for just about every cartridge from the 222 Rem to the 338 mag! Don't shoot mahnums anymore don't even own one. I'm an old man.My orginal favorite shotgun was the mod 500, used one for a lot of years, but, for close to 30 yrs now I've only shot SxS's. Have had a lot of bird dog's even trained a bunch for other people in the past. Dog's are easy to deal with, a lot of owner's really s*ck! So gave that up. Still have an English Setter and a young Red setter. Had another English till Jan 11 and he died on me. Sure do miss him.

You and I could spend days and days together and I would never tire of you or your interesting tales.

Gosh, I wish I could just sit around reloading with you and talking about dogs and fishing and guns.

Please post a lot on this forum.

Best,

Dave Stults (my real name) :)

Good Morning, Don. Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome from the Smokey San Joaquin Valley where we're currently suffering from a couple nearby forest fires.

Last edited:
Hey Dave, my dog's. Lost Bodie in Jan this year but Squirt and Stormy are doing fine!

Bodie
i22vQ6z.jpg

Squirt
63XuRxy.jpg

Stormy
ch3gK3X.jpg

And Missy my farm dog. A stray that stopped in for a drink, a bite to eat and never left. She'd been badly abused. Love the little girl! Had to have her left eye removed, birth defect the vet though.

CCbJ2yd.jpg

Back