• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Active shooter reported at youtube hq

I was kind of expecting that too. Especially after youtube testified to congress that they do not censor or ban people because of political reasons. Yes, I'm serious.

I read one interview from some marketing manager this evening concerning the youtube shooting (I really wish I had pasted the direct link to it) that said [paraphrasing] that after he heard it was an active shooter, everyone that he saw after that suddenly became suspect.

My question, is why he wasn't already treating everyone as such. I guess some people just are not born with a very good sense of situational awareness.

I think that sheep and lambs also lack that trait.

That's why they get eaten often by predators.

Wasnt a dude....and it wasnt an ar....
What will they bitch about?

It will be dropped off the radar before the 11 o'clock news tonight. A few certain media outlets that like to demonize guns may have it through tomorrows lunch time news cycle, then I suspect that it will disappear as quick as the vegas investigation.

I have been reading reports that her motive was actually a beef with youtube itself. She apparently did not like the way youtube was treating her videos. Take care. Tom Worthington

Interesting....

Youtube even deleted her channel. Apparently they don't want people knowing about the bs they caused her.....
This will most certainly not be reported upon again. They dont want people standing up for animal rights...

And more appropriately, youtube is not going to want to be shown in a negative light.

One of the most obvious CYA bans of all time.

I watched a little bit of the live coverage , probably about an hour after it actually happened. The news media were like ants crawling around. They were all wanting information. Didn't matter whether it was correct or not.

Chick was a moderate wackjob. Had those crazy, terroristy eyes! :eek: No wonder she still lived at home... :rolleyes: Imagine going on a date with her and ordering a bacon burger--that bitch probably would've stuck a steak knife right through your hand into the table! :oops:

Expect beefing up of security at internet companies. It would be interesting to see a determined group of wackos do something like that to any number of propagandist news outlets... o_O (Thinking out loud about the question of the month...)

BTW, that Heavy article was fairly well written although I didn't watch any of the videos.

youtube looks to silence white male conservatives and gun owners for perceived hate speech and violence. Vegan, liberal minority shoots up YT headquarters for censorship of her channel.

Yup can't make this shit up.

It doesn't fit the narrative so it will be lost.

Honestly this is the only place I've even heard about it.

It was one of their protected minorities. That's how quickly that they can drop a story.

These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along. Move along.

It doesn't fit the narrative so it will be lost.

Honestly this is the only place I've even heard about it.

Just asked my daughter if she had heard anything about it and she looked at me like I had 5 heads...hadn’t heard a breath.

Back