• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Aimpro TriRail

Jtlow

.22LR
Just got through to Aimpro and the TriRail is on the way. Hopefully by the weekend I will be ready to Rock. :mrgreen:

Congratulations! I have one on the way as well. I can not wait. Let us know how you like it when it arrives.

Got my TriRail yesterday, Great product. I needed a little persuasion to get it passed the Breacher barrel (a little tap) but after that no problem. I even borrowed my Magpul AFG from my S&W 15/22 and it feels good. Range time on Sunday. I missplaced my camera so no pics yet (wife will find it for me today :oops: ) will try for pics tonight.

Re: Aimpro TriRail (pic added)

Well, I'm not a photog but here I go...
Aimpro TriRail
Magpul AFG
Nordic +2 mag extension

Attachments

• 086.JPG
    086.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 274
Well shot the 930 today. The TriRail with the AFG was great. It put my left hand in the proper position everytime. The TriRail didn't move or flex and sort of felt more part of the weapon than the stock forend does. Was shooting birdshot and a little 00 buck. Nothing but great comments from those around. Now I need a top rail and sight and maybe a light. Then I will be done....well atleast for now. :D

Oh yea, I also need another AFG to replace the donor from my S&W 15/22.

Back