• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Aimtech Warhammer

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Good evening everyone.

I was writing to ask if anyone is using the Aimtech Warhammer top rail. Especially with AR15 back up iron sights.

I was mostly wondering how much it weighs, and if anyone is using back up irons how they work with a shotgun being so high over the bore.

If I get any positive reviews I may just put them on my short list of things to get. The cheapest place I have found them is $81 and free shipping.

I saw these at SHOT show and are on the list of items to review for me. Let us know if you end up ordering one.

If I do, it'll be a while. Likely next spring, but maybe Santa will bring me one if I'm good.

Nah, nevermind, that'll never happen. :lol:

I know a guy on another forum that put one on with magpul flip up sights, but I've not been able to make contact with him.

I use a dot sight on my setup now that I like really well, but having flip up sights in case the batt's go belly up is a concern.

I use AR sights very often (on my rifles), but I don't really know how I would like them on a shotgun.

I have only seen it in places like this and in pics... BUT! I found the one I was lookin for! Its not as pretty as the Aimtech though...

http://www.tacticalshotgunnerusa.net/
remminotaur2.jpg

Back