• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

American Guns

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Another gun show, premiers tomorrow (Monday, Oct 10th) @ 10 pm EST on Discovery!

The Wyatts own "Gunsmoke" in Colorado. They buy, sell, and make from scratch firearms!

Looks cool!

Mine too. It does look good. And it looks like guns are becoming more and more accepted by the number of shows that are on.

Yea...I'll DVR the 1st one and see if it's any good.

ripjack13 said:
Mine too. It does look good. And it looks like guns are becoming more and more accepted by the number of shows that are on.

I think so too rip,

I've noticed a TON more conversations about firearms poppin up at work and just in general from folks that would otherwise have no interest. A while back my boss almost $#!+ a brick when he found out my level of interest in firearms and said he didn't understand why anyone felt the need to own one. Now he's started asking me all kinds of questions about Sons of Guns and TopShot....

Obviously he has never shot a shotty. And/or his parents had the same mentality and he's just coming out of "their" shell now.

ripjack13 said:

===============================================================

Yea...but at the same time you got clowns like the Govenor of California Jerry Brown signing a bill making it illegal to carry an exposed and unloaded gun in public or in vehicles....

===============================================================

California became the fifth state to prohibit openly carrying handguns in public after Gov. Jerry Brown announced Monday Oct 10th that he had signed the ban into law amid heavy opposition from gun enthusiasts.

AB144 by state Assemblyman Anthony Portantino, D-Pasadena, makes it a misdemeanor to carry an exposed and unloaded gun in public or in vehicles, with violators facing up to a year in prison or a potential fine of $1,000 when the law takes effect on Jan 1.

The bill exempts hunting and shooting events and does not apply to those who are given permits to carry a concealed weapon by law enforcement authorities.

Here's the best part....

Portantino said the bill is an opportunity to prevent tragedy before it happens.

"It's not if somebody is going be shot, it's when somebody is going to be shot," he said. "We have the opportunity to avoid that, and that's why this is so critical."

He said law enforcement officials have been concerned about the proliferation of guns in public and the tense situations that arise when someone sees another person carrying a firearm in public. He said the encounters can escalate quickly because others don't know whether the gun is loaded or unloaded.

http://californiaopencarry.org/

==================================================================

We lose our Constitutional rights a little bit every day...while the media placates us with "gun shows" full of disclaimers about how dangerous they are, and don't try this at home. Yea...no s**t, a gun is an inanimate object that can be controlled by a person either good or evil...and it's that premise that is lost.

2 steps forward...3 steps back. It really does make it tough when you have them idiots making useless pestering laws like that. California sucks now. Thank Dog I left when i did...

Well, just got done watching the 1st episode and thought it was a little contrived.

A little like Sons of Guns with the knuckle duster "project"...and the crew was reminiscent of same.

Also, with the motorcycle tie-in...American Chopper fueds between the two kids and wifey getting mad at the hubby owner each week... just waiting to happen.

That being said...probably watch it next week...just to see the guns. ;)

A little contrived? Without a doubt. However it is going to bring them business tomorrow . I definitely see the resemblance in it. I think its like Hardcore Pawn, Sons of Guns and OCC. Yet it also has chicks. Not bad lookin either. Better looking than Stephanie. I have the series on DVR to be recorded but I won't watch it till later after the good shows are on like Terra Nova. I'm a sucker for dinosaurs.

Uhhh, I forgot to set the DVR to record it.

I didnt think it would be all that different than many other shows... but I wanna see the guns darnit!!!

Don't worry Bro...it will be on at least three more times before the next episode !!

The Sons of Guns folks are WAY better actors!!!! I'm serious, without Will's ability to look into a camera, and pull of the most ridiculous dialog while sounding like your concerned Uncle, that show would be unwatchable... Like this one is...

"When you pull the trigger, a gun goes BANG. That Bang indicates a round has fired. You don't have that Bang, you didn't fire a round. My customers want both a BANG, and a round to fire when they pull that trigger. That's why they come to Red Jacket. I mean to make sure we don't dissapoint anybody counting on a BANG, and a round to fire..."
img_314890_sons-of-guns-arming-a-chopper.jpg

"Don't forget to tell them about wearing their shootin' glasses daddy!"
Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

Stephanie is all bucked tooth and what not. Yeah Paige wyatt is hot but she us only 16.

Sent from my Droid Incredible on Verizon Wireless using Tapatalk

Who lets their daughter dress like that? The only reason I see is for ratings, which isnt any different than pimping her.

Back