1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Ammo available in your area.

Discussion in 'Ammunition' started by Oddcaliber, Mar 22, 2020.

1. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 "Philanthropist"

There seems to be plenty of ammo available in Tulsa, but prices vary greatly. One has to shop around.
  2. Komodoj

Komodoj .270 WIN Supporter

I just hired this lady!!! lol

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6nV0p1WvG09RyDCg/giphy.gif
    meanstreak likes this.
  3. Eddie Stewart

Eddie Stewart .410

I don't know which specific calibers are available but our LGS has quite a selection compared to the COVID drought. I don't buy much factory ammo unless I get down to a single box of something, but I check the shelves every time I get out there. Here it's all coming back, even some of the calibers that aren't in such high demand.
    meanstreak likes this.
  4. Tom396

Tom396 .30-06

Was at the local walmart today. Their ammunition case was full. However, it was all hunting cartridges. They had the 100 round value packs of birdshot shells, but I didn't see the price. They also had several flavors of .22lr. I didn't buy anything because it wasn't worth the hassle of getting one of the chosen ones with "the key" to open the case. I am also not really needing much nowadays. Take care. Tom Worthington
    meanstreak and Bobster like this.
  5. Bobster

Bobster .30-06

I went to my "local" WokeMart store the other day. I leaned over the counter and took pics because I had trouble seeing the small prices but the phone allowed blowing up and reading. Plenty of 12ga, .308, some .270, a good amount of .22. NO pistol calibers or .223 at all! :( Bulk pack of 12ga was a little over $30, up from $25ish. I'll post the pics eventually... ;)
    Komodoj, meanstreak and Tom396 like this.
  6. meanstreak

meanstreak .30-06 "Philanthropist"

The Walmart closest to me has a much better supply now than even a few months back. Pretty much the same flavors as mentioned previously. It's a move in the right direction.
    Komodoj and Tom396 like this.