• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ammo/Mag Pouches

Re: Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

L.E.S. I have 4 of the Condor 25rd shotgun reload pouches on my vest along with the Tornado holster. Love them all. I also run a 20 round drop leg shell holder not sure of who makes it but I carry about 120rds. Plus 2 Condor pistol Magazine pouches for my Springfield .45 XD. Yes it's a little heavy but all the weight is spread out so it really comfortable opposed to the old LBE I wore while in the Army LOL.
The best part is the equipment Condor makes is pretty rugged I've put some of the gear through hell and it's held up very well.

Very nice!

Good to hear their gear has worked out for you. Thanks for the feedback and I look forward to putting my rig through the paces when I get it all put together.

Picked up a couple more MOLLE pouches today. One was a second 25rd reload pouch for the drop-leg rig and the other was this 12rd Shotshell Pouch I got for $9.95...

The internal elastic webbing holds a dozen shells firmly in place and ready for a quick reload...

The pouch can be easily attached to MOLLE webbing or to a belt...

Shotgun Ammo Pouch

With this new 12rd pouch riding on my belt, plus the two 25rd reload pouches, I'll be able to carry up to 62 extra shells at the ready.

Fire Force, Made In The USA

Hiya! Just picked up some Fire Force double M4/M16 MOLLE magazine pouches!

I was at the flea market yesterday, again, and there was an outside vendor I hadnt seen before, Minutemen Outfitters. They had all sorts of surplus gear including these magazine pouches from Fire Force. I hadnt before heard of them either, but these were issued pouches with cage code and everything, and were 3 for $7!!! Couldnt pass it up!

Heres Fire Force and the pouches I got;
FireForce USA

Universal M4/M16 Double MOLLE Magazine Pouches
8617_1.jpg
8649_0.jpg
8619_1.jpg

Fire Force said:
Fire Force MOLLE Universal Mag Pouch attaches to any Standard Military PALS system or an assault vest or simply add on to any platform or a belt.

Fire Force Tactical Gear is dedicated to using the highest quality materials made to the standards of the Armed Forces of the United States. Fire Force proudly manufactures all of our products in the U.S.A. with a full Lifetime warranty

Specs:

Made of double layers of 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
Adjustable and Removable Flap adjusts and closes with Velcro closure
Using the adjustable flap enables this pouch to hold either 2 each of M4/M16 Magazines, 1 each of the AK-47 Magazine, 1 each of the .308 Magazine, or 2 each of the MP5 Magazines
Elastic cinch to prevent mags from rattling
Drain Hole at the bottom
MOLLE / PALS Attachment System
Made in U.S.A. with Full Berry Compliant

Not a very good picture, but I'll add my own here soon! Right now I have one with two USGI 30 round magazines, one has a Magpul PMag and a USGI, and the third has two PMags in it. They also have double and triple pouches too, so more like a shingle as pictured above, but I just got three individual pouches.

I'll get pics before I paint them and then pics after paint and ond on my vest!

Re: Fire Force, Made In The USA, *Now With Pics!!!*

Here are several pics!

First one here you can see the MOLLE straps on one and the elestic strap on the side which runs all the around to help keep tension on the pouch. The purpose is also to help prevent movement and noise within the load from magazines rattling against one another.
100_6960Small.jpg

100_6950Small.jpg

The magazines dont actually stagger this way, I just pulled the lower one out slightly to show two USGI magazines, a mix of a USGI and Pmag, and lastly with two Pmags. Any combination works fine.
100_6946Small.jpg

CAGE codes and lot numbers are both on the back and on the inside.
100_6951Small.jpg

And of course!!! :D
100_6956Small.jpg

As I had mentioned, I purchased through Minuteman Outfitters. You can see deals like these and others at;
Minuteman Outfitters .com

Re: Fire Force, Made In The USA

Thanks man! Rearranging my vest so I'll be gettin pics of that yet too when I get it flingered out!

TAG Shotgun Shell Rack

Creeping around the internet for something to build a Shotgun Operators rig out of, I came across these:

http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com ... lrack.aspx

Very neat, but contact with the company on weather one "rack" is 18 shell capable or 6 shell, proves hard. No reply and very little information. If it holds 18 it is a great adversary to the Condor pouch that Dan has reviewed. While I like the Condor very much, I feel the accessibility to the shells is less than this model that TAG has. But if the TAG model is only 6, it is not cost effective.

Just something I have come across and wanted to share, if i get a reply I will be sure to share!

EDIT: I do acknowledge that the Condor holds 7 more than the TAG. Just a little side note :p

OpticsPlanet.com has the same rig for sale for a little cheaper. As well, they have more information, the Shotgun Shell Rack does in fact hold 18 shells and not 6.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/tag-molle-s ... -rack.html

Available in: ABU, Army ACU, A-TACS, Black, Coyote Tan, MultiCAM, and Ranger Green

I was impressed with this. One of the lads over at rack and load page who does a lot of shooting on farmland had an ammo load out built for his dog. Looks good leather work too. Spare ammo for his Marlin 1984

407081449.jpg

lol now that is pretty sweet! I hope he has conditioned his pooch to the sound of gun fire... if not his ammo might be running off! :lol:

can't take credit for this, it's a picture I saved off a rig makers website forever ago cause it's so awesome... thought you guys would appreciate it...

shotgunmicromilkbone_zps0a6fd8be.jpg

Poopypants said:
can't take credit for this, it's a picture I saved off a rig makers website forever ago cause it's so awesome... thought you guys would appreciate it...

shotgunmicromilkbone_zps0a6fd8be.jpg

That's the ridiculously expensive (but well worth it) S.O.E. Shotgun Rig!!
What I wouldn't do to have one of those..........

Condor Outdoor Tactical Gear

Picked up a Condor Outdoor 25 shell reload pouch this afternoon...

Shotgun Reload Pouch

Specs:

- Fits 25 shells
- Hook & Loop plus snap closure
- Size : 8" H x 4" W x 1 1/2" D
- Available Colors : O.D., Black, Tan, ACU

... and A-TACS...

The pouch is MOLLE compatable and can be easily attached to a tactical vest or drop-leg platform. It's very well made and fells like it'll be able to take some abuse. I've seen these on-line from $25-$30, but I picked this one up locally for $15.99. I'll post up some actual pics when I get a chance.
Can you detail how you use one of these, which row at a time do you take them from. It looks obvious but not sure.
Thanks

I pull from the small flap first, then the upper two rows while it's still closed. I don't open it all the way up until I need to reach the bottom two inner rows...

I've experimented with the 12 round pouch, 18 round Allied Industries "Breacher" pouch and an Eagle Industries 200 round SAW pouch with the elastic top insert. With the exception of the SAW pouch, the capacity was somewhat limited. The SAW pouch with the elastic top worked very well and would probably hold 100 shotgun shells, but it's bulky and places too much weight in a relatively small area. Right now I'm using M4 magazine pouches to carry 7 round ESSTAC shotgun cards. I like how it distributes the weight across the torso and maintains a very low profile. The ability to also use it for rifle magazines is an added bonus...

Back