• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

and they want to take our guns

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Two women who were shot by Los Angeles police in Torrance early Thursday during a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer were delivering newspapers, sources said.

The women, shot in the 19500 block of Redbeam Avenue, were taken to area hospitals, Torrance police Lt. Devin Chase said. They were not identified. One was shot in the hand and the other in the back, according to Jesse Escochea, who captured video of the victims being treated.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -shot.html

even I can tell thats the wrong freaking truck and I cant run a plate from here !!!!

I dont know how to respond to this.

Every Titan I've ever seen has a big black plastic area around the tailgate handle with the Nissan logo on it. They also have much wider rear windows (the slider part)

Aside from the fact that they thought this was the truck I see no indication as to why they opened fire. There is a lot missing here and from ther looks of it, I think I know why they want to leave it out.

i wonder what the reason they shot this truck not once or twice but like 30 times will be. They pointed there newspapers at me and opened fire with them.

I’ve never been a member of a police force but I would bet there was some sort of protocol over looked. There was another one by Torrance PD almost simultaneous but there were no injuries. The vehicle was a blue Honda Ridgeline…..someone is going to own that town and worse yet they reviled the fact that they had no intentions of taking this guy before a jury. I personally don’t have a problem with that, live by the sword, ……but damn confirmation is a must I don’t care how much a guy deserves to buy the farm, lucky no one died

Thats like them getting a call man in 40's white with blue shirt and blue jeans on. Then when the cops respond to it they say the women with a pink dress on fit the description they were given. I mean i get it the guy shot 3 cops and killed one of them i get it there just tring to take that psycopath of the streets and rightly so but im just tring to wrap my head around they opened fire on 2 seperate blue trucks 1 a toyata tacoma the other a honda ridgeline when the guy was driving a gray nissan titan tose trucks look nothing alike really other then the fact they are trucks and any cop who pulls thousands of vehicals over ever year should be able to tell the differnce.

The lapd chief gets on TV, "of course he knows what he's doing, we trained him".....I would have yelled "Hey! Did you train those assholes that shot those women in the back?".....arrogant douche should be apologizing for his troops and assuring that no more innocent people are going to get shot

Back