• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another 930 problem

Troy Noble

Copper BB
I know this is nothing new but couldn't find the exact answer by looking throught a lot of previous threads.
I have a first gen 930spx with a canted front sight. Used it mostly for speed steel and the occasional 3 gun match. Canted sight didn't make any difference at those distances. Going to use it for deer season this year and tried to sight it in with slugs. Rear sight bottomed out and all the way left. Slugs barely on paper at 50 yards. Put the red dot on and fixed the problem for deer season but started the process for a replacement barrel.
Called mossberg and told them my issue. Cust service lady said she wasn't aware of any sight issues with the 930 but I could send it in for repair, shipping at my expense. Told me to check there site for shipping instructions. Sent an e-mail last Monday detailing my issue and asked how I should proceed. To date have not got a response.
I know this poor customer service is old news.
My question is does anyone have a direct contact name or number, any advice to make this a little less painful.
Best case would be to have them send a replacement barrel. I don't want to send the whole gun if I can help it.
Sorry for the long post.
Thanks, Troy

Thanks for the info and contact. I will reach out to Mr Zakher for direction on solving my issue.
after searching through several years of post I have seen several names listed who have provided help when dealing with Mossberg CS. It's a shame that the burden seems to be put on these few people.
Thanks, T

Mr Zakher responded to my email in a very timely manner. Assured me they were aware of the issue and offered to get the barrel/sight exchanged. Requested ser. number and shipping address.
Haven't received the replacement yet but Im impressed with the quick response and so far no hassle with the issue.

Back