• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Another Liberal Revisionist

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
( From Fox news:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/20/city-renames-2-holidays-deemed-culturally-insensitive.html )

People just can't seem to stop rewriting history.

The mayor of Bloomington Indiana has decided that they should rename Columbus Day and Good Friday.

I guess some people just couldn't, in good conscience, take a day off from work because of insensitively named holidays?

City workers will now happily get to take off work on the generic "spring holiday" and "the fall holiday".

People down the road in Columbus Indiana probably laughed up their sleeves.

All this revisionist history is a big problem. People who don't know what they came from don't know what to be.

Now of course someone else will be telling them what to be. In this case the mayor of Bloomington Indiana gets to dictate.

Did the citizens of Bloomington Indiana vote on this?

Of course not. This is just the feel-good dream of another tin plated dictator who got elected to office.

This b/s becomes the new normal for the robots coming out of our public schools. The newest me generation don't care where they came from, just what they can get for themselves the easiest way possible. Hopefully we can now start reversing some of this crap in the next four years.

It's looking pretty gloomy.

We have a population of young people out there in a third of them don't know who their daddy is. Or they were raised by a foster mom or a stepmom. Or their parents didn't care for them because they were too focused on other things than their children.

These are people without good directions, who are looking to people like Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama to be nice to them, so they can feel like real people instead of cast-off bastards.

In the Barnum & Bailey world of modern American politics they all got taken to the circus.

The problem is that nobody ever taught them that the circus isn't real, and those lemons floating in the lemonade are just for decoration.

And in the end when Peta said the elephants were not allowed to perform, and the clowns all went berserk, and the bigtop came down too early, with no refunds, there was nothing they could do except cry and fuss.

Very well put Cadd.

I wonder if family values will ever come back into style. The liberals, with the help of the main stream media openly attack anyone that so much as hints that the lack of the family structure is the cause of so many of our problems today.

Thank you Meanie,
The truth is that my optimism isn't well-founded, but I think things will start to center again.
We've swung very far to the left, but to keep the news selling, the mass media needs opposition, so a counter-swing was inevitable.

I see Trump as the beginning of that. Also as the beginning of a worrisome stock market bubble.
My broker did NOT think that Trump could win BTW.
It's time for a dose of real-speak with him about my portfolio.

Well of course even measuring anything is racist, because the modern ruler was designed around the foot of a rich white guy.

Like maybe when you measure murder rates:
  • According to the National Crime Victimization Survey, an estimated 62,593 blacks were the victims of white violence, and 320,082 whites were the victims of black violence
  • Given the disparity in population, blacks attack whites at a level that is 25 times more frequent than vice versa
  • Just knowing these facts makes you a racist.
  • Knowing these facts, and owning guns, means you are a racist looking for revenge.
(Even though I own black guns, brown guns, silver guns, a green gun and a red gun?)

Back