• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

another mec 600 followed me home!

rdm76mav88

20g
"Philanthropist"
Went to one of my favorite flea markets today and scored a complete pre 82 mec 600 jr in 12 guage for the whopping price of 20 bucks! Pics to come soon!

Dayum!!! I bought my 600-Jr NEW from Cabelas and it was a heckuva lot more than twenty bucks!!! I think I paid nearly $200. Nice score, for real.

Does it have the 1-1/8 ounce charge bar for your shot? I think most of the later era ones did but not sure about ones made around '82... Maybe a 1-ounce charge bar? Does the bar have the elastomer insert? I would love to see some pics!

This is my second one lol last one I picked up for $25 still looking for a few parts but this one was complete pics to come for sure!

I'm not suggesting that the charge bar dates your 600-Jr.

I am curious but FAR from a knowledgeable MEC guy.

Congrats, and I hope you have lots of great reloading time with yours!!!

Thanks....for me part of reloading is rebuilding the machines, my other 600 jr was a mess when I took it home!

Nice!!!

Damn why can't I ever find deals like this?

I might be considering selling my other one when it's complete. I'll post it up in the FS section when I'm ready to sell

Back