• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Any one find a 20 ga speed loader for a shockwave

Guess I'm a little puzzled by your question.

Many of us "combat" load "on the go" from either a side saddle or by carring extra shells in our jacket pocket. Shoot two, load two approach. Always topping off the magazine. If you ever run dry you simply chamber a shell using an over the top technique and then begin topping off your magazine while moving.

The other way, if range shooting, is to learn how to load twins or quads. Plenty of videos online demonstrating the technique but it takes lots of practice. Good technique for competition shooting but IMO of little use in the field or for home defense situations. Not sure how applicable this might be for shockwaves.

Don't know if this answers your question. Maybe you could clarify what you're asking.

Regards

i would like a way for a fast reload while using my shockwave during a steel match. like the tube speed loaders for 12ga, does anyone make something like that for a 20ga? Or do I have to learn to do a quad load(pain in the but with a 20 ga)

Back