• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone besides me notice the April fool joke on us ?

Its haliarious .... took me a minute, I was thinking how the hell or why the hell did i just type remington ..... ha ha

It's awesome...On another forum I mod, the word "wood" was changed to "chicken lip pie"...
oh the fun....

OK I'll volunteer to be the idiot - What in blazes is Chicken lip pie???

Extremely rare and highly sought after delicacy generally found in the deep south. Recipes are more closely guarded than Colonel Sander's chicken. Wars have been fought over chicken lip pie contests. Judges for chicken lip pie contests are chosen similar to the method used by the old Pony Express. "Young, single men, small in stature, excellent riders, looking for adventure and excitement. May not return alive."

heh heh heh heh...they are going bananas right now... it is hilarious.

So the first time MO went to the dark side and everything OFM showed as Remington, I went into edit mode and through the sub forums and topics and tried to change everything back thinking the forum had been hacked. I couldn't change anything and feverishly messages Doc Honovich. I think his reply was that he'd look into it.

The date never crossed my mind.

He did that last year also. I thought the first time I saw the "R" shotgun instead of the "M" shotgun that they were on the wrong site. LOL

Not sure what you guys are talking about everything looks fine to me

So the first time MO went to the dark side and everything OFM showed as Remington, I went into edit mode and through the sub forums and topics and tried to change everything back thinking the forum had been hacked. I couldn't change anything and feverishly messages Doc Honovich. I think his reply was that he'd look into it.

The date never crossed my mind.

Yup, I remember that too. Had us going nuts trying to fix it...
stunned-smiley-shaking-head.gif

I love playing jokes...It makes me chuckle.

I remember when Dan changed it....oh man...
That was funny...

It's an April fools deal the board owner likes to do.

He replaced every M osssberg on the forum with R emington...

Back