1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Anyone have a cmmg or ciener 22lr AR bolt conversion?

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories For Sale' started by John A., Jan 30, 2019.

1. John A.

John A. I'm "THAT" guy Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

If you do, I have a 27 round plastic magazine to give away to the first I'll take it.

All I ask is you reimburse my USPS shipping for it because I'd like to see it go to a good home.

This only applies to free states and obviously US only (sorry my foreign brothers) and to those who have been members at least 30 days so it goes to someone who actually participates here and didn't just join to get the free mag.

I recently sold a bolt conversion and the magazine, but he lived in VT and couldn't take the regular capacity magazine, so I'm going to let the thread go until 2-2 here and if no takers, the offer is void because I'm going to list it somewhere else until I find someone that can use it.

magazine only as seen in the photo below

[​IMG]
  2. dieselmudder

dieselmudder .30-06 Elite Member "Philanthropist"

I'll take it

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
  3. John A.

Roger that. I'll get it ready to go out.
  4. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

Damn, didnt see this one in time. Nice give away John!!
  5. John A.

I sold my conversion bolt since I rarely use it with the other 22's, and the guy lived in Vermont and couldn't take the mag, so instead of it taking up space, I'm paying it forward here first.

I actually have a couple more that I haven't been able to find and if/when I do find the other one or two, I'll hit you up to see if you still want one. But I've looked really hard and can't find them. I also have some Ruger P85 magazines that I plan to give my oldest son that I can't find either. They're probably in the same box :nutkick:
  6. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator "Philanthropist"

I have a cmmg conversion. I dont use it often but its nice for some cheap plinking.
  7. John A.

Yeah, I've shot mine a lot. I've owned it for probably 15 years and it's still as reliable now as it was the day I got it.
    MikeD likes this.