• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone have the blackhawk forearm running a tac light?

Like the title says. Is there anyone out there with the Blackhawk forearm on their 500A that also has a tac light installed on the tube?

My 500A has a 5 round tube, I also have the blackhawk forearm. The blackhawk forearm is a little longer then the stock one, and there is about a little over 1 inch from the front of the forearm to the end of the tube. Are there any mounts out there that will fit and leave enough clearance? Does anyone know what mount and what light would work?

I've seen a few mounts that go in like a barrel clamp ( around the barrel and mag tube) then have the light sitting off to the side in between the 2... Like a triangle pattern, if that makes sense.

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

Archametes said:
I've seen a few mounts that go in like a barrel clamp ( around the barrel and mag tube) then have the light sitting off to the side in between the 2... Like a triangle pattern, if that makes sense.

Semper Fi my Brothers & Sisters in Arms.

I believe I know what you are talking about. I will look into it.

Back