aquila mini shot shell

Discussion in 'Ammunition' started by southboothbay kerry, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Greg B

Greg B .410

I agree.
    And Outdoor Limited never has free shipping deals.
  2. Ghmann

Ghmann .223

But you won't find them cheaper anywhere else. When I first started buying them, they were $20 for the buckshot. Maybe the price will come down as more people buy them and Aguila steps up production. They are great for the Mossberg Shockwave.
    Elbert Garrett likes this.
  3. southboothbay kerry

southboothbay kerry .22LR

I just checked and the shipping is 16.29 I am in maine so a box of shells 7/8 rifled slug 20 rounds is 32.34 1.61 a round
  4. Komodoj

Komodoj .410

Yeah they suck, A double “S” that company. I asked them once why they charge $14.29 for 1 box of 22lr Ammo and the lady said that’s what Ups charges them and that’s what there passing along to there customers!! I won’t give them $.01 of my money. They are a Ripp off!!!!!!
  5. southboothbay kerry

I just looked around again aint any of em cheap ammo freedom 17.99 ship 15.50=33.49
  6. Komodoj

Komodoj .410

Keep looking. I’m sure others should/would pop up and only be half to a third of what your listing for shipping. Imho?
  7. southboothbay kerry

they flat rate shipping
  8. Ghmann

Ghmann .223

Midway charged me $12.42 shipping for one box, Ammo Freedom charged me $12.49 for 3 boxes, and Outdoor Limited charged $15.20 for 3 boxes. Hopefully they will become more available in the local gun stores or big box stores like Cabela's and Academy.