• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR-15 and Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bullpups Anyone?

Man, it's too much fun!

The only problem is that those 50 round mags empty pretty quick. The SS197 are not that much more expensive than a box of .40 S&W at around $21-$23 per box of 50, but it's so much fun to just keep pulling that trigger. :D

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Man, it's too much fun!

The only problem is that those 50 round mags empty pretty quick. The SS197 are not that much more expensive than a box of .40 S&W at around $21-$23 per box of 50, but it's so much fun to just keep pulling that trigger. :D

Easily one of the sickest, coolest weapons I've seen.

If you don't mind me asking and your wife ain't lookin, how much do you have invested in that baby??

Haha, the wife's kinda numb to it by now. No kids yet so our money is stil actually ours, haha.

I figure I've got just under $2k total in this bad boy. I picked up the rifle for just over $1100. Added the Eotech 512, quad-rail forend, vented barrel shroud, the three extra mags, extended 50rd capacity mag springs and followers (x4), mag coupler, folding foregrip, and a brass catcher. Recently added the Itac Defense TFL2 compact tac light. At 160 lumens that little puppy brings daylight at the push of a button.

I'm glad you like the rig. It's definitely a head turner at the range. Thanks for the compliment.

One bullpup I am interested in is the Kel-Tec RFB carbine (16" barrel):

b_33c5cba5976e62bd471ae0e534396697RFB_left_6417hires.jpg

- from Kel-Tec's website

I got to see the Kel-Tex Bullpup in person at the SHOT show and it was sweet. I would be very interested to shoot it before ordering one though.

Bye Bye Bushmaster

Hello Colt HBAR!! :D

I traded my Bushmaster XM15 and S&W M&P 15-22 in today for the Colt HBAR with 20" barrel. I wanted a Colt from the start when I bought the Bushy but I got talked into the XM15.

Re: Bye Bye Bushmaster

very nice. i've been looking to get a colt myself just having trouble pulling the trigger on it

Holy mother that's SICK!

Dave I don't normally do this, but for you, I am willing to break that thing in for you free of charge. I'll even pay the shipping to my FFL. I estimate that it'll only take about six months to do a proper job. Let me know... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Holy mother that's SICK!

Dave I don't normally do this, but for you, I am willing to break that thing in for you free of charge. I'll even pay the shipping to my FFL. I estimate that it'll only take about six months to do a proper job. Let me know... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Sounds like a plan!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks LAZY, she is a sweet sweet piece of of equipment. Just got through ripping it down and cleaning it, man that bore shines!!!!! I also picked a Mosin in the trade, the shop had just received 4 crates of mosins and guys where crowbarring them open!! I found a pre WWII Russian Tula 1939. I'll have a thread going on her here shortly, she's like new, one of the finest mosins I've held or seeen. the metal is all beautiful..

You've really been on a roll brother!

Congrats on the new sticks...

Re: AR Photo Thread

Here's my Bushmaster .223 target rifle...

24" Fluted Barrel with 13 Position SRS Stock

Re: AR Photo Thread

As noted in it's own thread, I traded in my Bushmaster XM15 yesterday and I miss it already!!!!! :cry:

She was sweet!!!

I wish I could have kept it but I really wanted the Colt HBAR right from the start. I'll get another Bushy one day in the near future.

Model MT6700 Colt Competition HBAR 20" BRL...

My son isn't happy with my choice, he doesn't like the butt stock on the Colt as compared to the Bushy. I told him he'd appreciate my decision in time.. ;)

New Lewis Machine M4 setup

A buddy built it for me, price was very fair.

I sold a few rifles and bought and traded a bunch in the past couple days. More to come.

Bushmaster ACR

Got another great deal on this one with some trades but I had to have it.

Feels like a fine machine and the EOTECH is awesome!! I've got one coming for my SOCOM16..

Re: Bushmaster ACR

Bro, you're killin me!

I've been dating a coyote brown FN SCAR at my LGS for a few weeks now. I love the platform.

Congrats man. Please let me know how she performs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back