• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

AR TIME!!

Very sweet lookin rob! I love the veritas aequitas on it too...
Fan of Boondock Saints? Or just the meaning?

definately a fan of Boondock Saints, but also really like the meaning of it so it works 2 fold for me...

was shooting 2" groups @ 25yards...i dont have a ton of rifle experience so thats pretty good for me and im pretty stoked on it plus it's smooth as hell

lookin forward to it...gonna be puttin a lotta rounds through her...after we build my fiances AR im picking up more of a precision rifle, like a rem 700 or i've also heard really good things about the savages with the accutrigger (i think thats what its called) either way i want 308 and bolt action for it; i know that much...kinda leaning more towards the savage for 2 reasons...1. the reviews and feedback i've heard on them are excellent...2. with the money i save i could buy some nice glass

although i do like that the m40 is built off the 700 action

Thank you Sir,

The thing that pushed me over the edge deciding on the Remy 700 as a build platform was the sheer abundance of aftermarket support. There are so many readily available parts and upgrades options that you can really customize the rifle to your liking...

Glad to hear it's running smoothly! I'm going to head to my LGS and start inquiring as to what they can get as far as parts.

As for the R700, do it! I love mine to death, 700P in .308, sub 1/2" at 100 alll day long. Plus I'm not a great shot by any means! Just learning

Also that all tac ops rifles are all 700 actions that are sold with sub 1/4 moa guarantees, lots of range reports showing sub 1/16th moa results :O

Although the accutrigger is very nice, I love my .17HMR, beauty trigger. They have some attractive offerings in .308 for great prices to boot.

yea it'll be a bit til we get a precision rifle...now that my ARs done the lady is demanding her own after the wedding, then...rifle time!

looks like i'll hopefully be anodizing tomorrow! no guarantees but lookin that way, picked up some of the last supplies we need today

Back