• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ar10 599.00 bucs

Hard not to jump on that, only problem is I would strip it down and make so many changes. Might as well build how ya want from the beginning

Never seen an AR10 below $789'ish.

Me neither. We bought son one about 7 or 8 years ago and pretty sure it was over 900.00 for a basic dpms if memory serves.

My Fal is a beast.

Haven't weighed it, but I would be surprised if it wasn't 11 pounds after I put a scope and bipod on it.

But then again, milled steel isn't like a lot of the newer stamped or aluminum or Tupperware stuff ;)

Grrr...I pretty much built this rifle 2 years ago for $600 and now they have the complete rifle for that. I did it on a budget so I had to be patient and wait for what I needed to go on sale. It took about 9 months of torture for the lower receiver to finally go on sale. I need to weigh it because I would have never thought it was 10.4 pounds. It is fun to shoot and really made me glad I can load my own .308.

My Fal is a beast.

Haven't weighed it, but I would be surprised if it wasn't 11 pounds after I put a scope and bipod on it.
Love the FAL just dont want to haul it far. I have Austrian version from dsa the stg58. It was less expensive than their other models when i bought it. No optic currently came with original bipod weighs 10# plus some. Tough as hell good shooter but damn heavy.

But then again, milled steel isn't like a lot of the newer stamped or aluminum or Tupperware stuff ;)

Very nice.

Mine is the South American Imbel version. With a few little tweaks to make it my own.

goodgollymissholli007_zps0a43babd.jpg

My PSA AR10 weighs in at 8.1 pounds. A 1-4x scope and mount added another 1.5 pounds for a total of 9.6 pounds empty. I don't know of enough differences that would make up the 2.3 pounds lbs. difference between my rifle and the one on sale. 10.4 pounds empty is pretty porky.

Last edited:
I wonder if it is the boxed rifle and the weight includes packaging and all contents as shipped?

Back