• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Are these idiots serious?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
So America is the last great world power and now these idiots in California would like to break it up.

There is an actual movement underway for California to secede from the United States. They think it can be done peacefully by voting.

They think California will be the world's sixth largest economy & a country to reckon with on its own right.

They forget completely that without California, the Democrats will never win another election in this country.

LOL

Well, in Cali, the mentality of the elites is as follows....The wants of the few, outweigh the needs of the many.
It'll never happen....and yes, surely, they are serious.

In my mind this is the same BS as all those people who threatened to leave the country if Trump got elected.

Not one in a hundred actually left as far as I can tell.

Now California dems wants to take the ball and run home.

I actually think we have a situation here in California where the politics could come around somehow because our county-by-county map look the same as the rest of the country pretty much. All the counties were red with the exception of the few heavily populated ones.

Those are the ones in the big cities who are giving up all their guns. Closing gun shops, making things illegal, getting rid of everything.

And they want to secede from the Union where it's the Patriots in California who will hold all the guns.

No offence, and sorry to the people that live there and do not agree politically but much of the rest of the country would rather they just break off and do their own thing.

The same thing happened when Obummer was elected only it was states like Texas that talked of seceding. The liberal media roasted them as ungrateful insurrectionists.

So, what's the problem? When we build the wall we turn north at the AZ border and run it up toward Canada for a ways. Create a corridor for the ports to deliver overseas goods. Or just give California back to Mexico. Win-win.

So, what's the problem? When we build the wall we turn north at the AZ border and run it up toward Canada for a ways. Create a corridor for the ports to deliver overseas goods. Or just give California back to Mexico. Win-win.

Maybe throw in Nevada in as part of the deal? ;)

Hope they use some of the 6th largest economy to invest in purifying ocean water. I can foresee the united states not sharing their natural resources for free. And yes, I'm talking about water.

Electricity.

Yes, we (as in the rest of the United States) can get by without California.

I cannot say the same for California.

Why is it, that some of the largest cities, are also the most stupidest?

Hope they use some of the 6th largest economy to invest in purifying ocean water. I can foresee the united states not sharing their natural resources for free. And yes, I'm talking about water.

Electricity.

Yes, we (as in the rest of the United States) can get by without California.

I cannot say the same for California.

Why is it, that some of the largest cities, are also the most stupidest?

Generally it's the too cool for school elitist mentality that populate in these big cities. I live in the heart of it in San Francisco and I can't stand it. I generally keep to myself so I don't have to put up with the BS but every once in a while I come across some higher then holy douche bag that leaves me shaking my head. I'm a right wing democrat but sometimes I look around and ask myself WTF is going on here.

I'm a right wing democrat but sometimes I look around and ask myself WTF is going on here.

There's a group of words that I don't think I have ever heard used together in the same sentence.

Well of course being a Democrat in California has little to do with democracy and everything to do with money and fame. I've been here 46 years now and it just gets increasingly so.

(I'm a right wing Libertarian BTW. Some folks say there's no such thing, but I say there is.)

There's a group of words that I don't think I have ever heard used together in the same sentence.
LOL, just means I'm a dem that swings closer to the middle of the spectrum instead of those crazy conspiracy theorist tree huger lefties. My apologies if I'm using the terminology incorrectly.

Back