• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Are you shooting less, due to current events?

long guns only... as as you can see from the other forums they are trying to limit my long gun options.

Going out shooting long guns this Thursday and taking a couple 1000 rounds. After this week I can see that I will be shooting more .22 ammo simply because I have not touched the rimfire guns in a very long time and it is soooooo economical to shoot them. Four months ago I purchased cases of ammo because I felt it was going to be an issue so I do have ammo to enjoy the sport. If things get bad and I can't shoot as much then I will pick another hobby to keep me occupied. Gotta be able to adapt to the changes.

Rossignol said:
I'm still in complete shock you can't walk into any LGS and after a 15 min background check (even with a non felony charge) walk out with a handgun!

Yeah, holy crap! I thought New York City, DC and Cali were the only places like that. But I think even in Cali that if the firearm meets their standards you can walk out with it after a background check... Move to PA, it isn't that far from CT! :)

Itsricmo said:
carbinemike said:
You need to move to PA.

God Bless Pennsylvania in these horrible times! I never realized how lucky I was too live here till all this crap came up!

I never realize how lucky I was til I read this thread... I agree god bless Pennsylvania!

rjpoog1989 said:
Itsricmo said:
carbinemike said:
You need to move to PA.

God Bless Pennsylvania in these horrible times! I never realized how lucky I was too live here till all this crap came up!

I never realize how lucky I was til I read this thread... I agree god bless Pennsylvania!

Ain't that the truth!! So much bull crap you have to go through just to buy a pistol in other states! I called Grice's Gun Shop in Clearfield and they said I can even put the RIA 1911 on layaway until I turn 21! How awesome is that!!!

NiteSite, I love Alabama! Man what beautiful country down there, love those backwoods and brackish water!

Too bad yall think I'm a foreigner down there! :lol:

Sorry for the off topic.

I've been talking with mrs ripjack about moving south. I really do hate it here. I've had my fill. I do like the expanse of Pa bunches...;) and yes, it's close by Ct so I wouldn't be too far from family...
I have thought about TN and AL, but the wife say it's too far... :roll:

Rossignol said:
Too bad yall think I'm a foreigner down there! :lol:

Sorry for the off topic.

You’ll probably only have to take one or two ass kickings for the cause then you should be fine

Hey , I’m not underestimating I’m just merely saying 6 dogs can kill a lion , you know what I'm say'n?

Yeah, but Rossignol is so badass he could kill six lions in a bare knuckles boxing match...
Just think if he took his Mossberg too!

Ripjack, the NE corner of PA is calling..."come and by firearms in less time than the paperwork to get a car"

Grice's Gun Shop in Clearfield
;) When I was your age Itsricmo, my uncle told me and my cousin of a wonderous place called Grice's Gun Shop that one couldn't leave without at least one new gun. He is a wise uncle.

Back on topic, all this anti stuff, posting here etc. and I want to shoot all the time. The three W's keep holding me back...work, weather and wife. I will get out this weekend!

So in the end it comes down to the handlebar mustache…..? It’s got him out of more shit...... It’s like his spinach or something, hell it could hold old spinach for all we know, if one of us could get ahold of it......I would be an unmerciful god if I had it

So in the end it comes down to the handlebar mustache…..? It’s got him out of more shit...... It’s like his spinach or something, hell it could hold old spinach for all we know, if one of us could get ahold of it......I would be an unmerciful god if I had it

Oli, that's so funny I don't even have a response. :lol:

Its often debated what will be the end of mankind…..viruses or Rossignols mustache

Eventually, anyone with any sense will be south of the Mason-Dixon.

But back to the topic at hand... I guess you reloaders turned out to be the smart ones. I'm willing to tip my hat to you. Probably even too late to gather up shot shell primers, now.

I still shoot, but man, I think about every round now. Could that one have been the one I should have kept for a rainy day? Take care. Tom Worthington.

oli700 said:
Its often debated what will be the end of mankind…..viruses or Rossignols mustache
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is amazing! lol

CarbineMike, Grice's has VERY vast amount of used and new firearms. They can get in literally everything and anything you could imagine (except 9mm RIA 1911s lol) and they are nice too! If you really haven't been there, save up some money and go! You are going to need it cause you will leave with something every time!!! (they price match as well!)

Tom396 said:
Probably even too late to gather up shot shell primers, now.

no way Tom, ALL the shops are rolling in 209's ......shotshell

Rossignols mustache states “Thou shalt reload lest ye be butt raped by the local gun store”

Back