• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Are you shooting less, due to current events?

ripjack13 said:
Rossignol said:
Logicallyinsane, brother, we use some differentt words, but its still yes ma'am and yes sir around here! ;)

I'm the same way. Ma'am, sir...it's called respect.

You got it! Tryin to pass it on to my kids... they're kinda thick headed. Might be the earbuds or somethin.

Welp.. around here it's more like Yas'am.. but eh.. same difference.. lol

I can just see my dad ripping those earbuds outta my ears.. in fact.. I've had it happen more than once.. lol

For the first time in a very long time I took an inventory of my reloading and ammo supplies and ran some numbers for 'must do' practice and competition. I'm good for a long while but I may spend some time at the press stacking it rather than buying it. My cash flow dropped and I'm looking to go back to F/T work, hopefully teaching or at a museum. With the (potentially) uncertain future I wanted a snapshot of what I could or should do in the coming year and not end up radically low on ammo/supplies - worst case scenario. I don't like having to do this for a legal activity threatened by a radical administration. Once I have a worst case scenario plan I can relax and plan accordingly. Too bad as a free American protected by the second ammendment that I even have to make that kind of review. I do not believe that the worst case scenario is upon us but is is certainly in some people's wishes.

Mingaa, I just did the same thing and felt the same way.

Taking inventory to see what I can or can't do feeling like a legal activity is threatened. I don't plan on shooting for awhile.

I've been shooting less. Scared that what I have may be the last I will get for a long time.

I haven't shot in a lil while. But I get a box of shells every other week. Cash.
My buddy keeps askin when we are goin target shooting though.

ripjack13 said:
Rossignol said:
Logicallyinsane, brother, we use some differentt words, but its still yes ma'am and yes sir around here! ;)

I'm the same way. Ma'am, sir...it's called respect.

Respect will go a LONG way! It is a small world and you cannot afford to be rude, you never know when it might bite you in the ass!

Back