• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Armed march on DC

OhioArcher said:
This will be an interesting twist if there is any truth behind it...Adam Kokesh not what he appears to be? I'll try to find out more later but I have a ton chores today:

http://www.lady-patriots.com/the-smokin ... for-obama/

It didn't take long for most of us to agree that this march was going to be a bad idea. Whether all of this is just a "conspiracy" or factual, I wouldn't trust Adam Kokesh as far I could throw him, and certainly wouldn't put it past this administration to fabricate a huge scandal to aid in their agenda. I hope the truth gets out and he'll be the only one marching that day...

oli700 said:
a lot of not seeing the forest through the trees in this thread

Watched a youtube video of this guy, where he interviewed the guy who made the 3D Printed AR Lower and now .22 Pistol... He actually seemed normal and not a complete whack job like some of his other videos and posts he has out. I am been digging around for stuff that doesn't make mainstream media and his page, as well as, Infowars keeps coming up...........

Extremely Right Wing Bias.. But probably 100% Truth haha

EDIT: as far as him working for Obama... I am going to dismiss that. Conspiracy... Something that will go Viral to "help" impeach the "Black Messiah", yotta, yotta, yotta...... :|

No, maybe not. He seems to be setting himself up to be some kind of martyr. A lot of "look at me. Look at what "they" are doing to ME" crap. Personally, I think if the march is a go, if the "they" don't do something he will provoke them into doing something. If he is working for obamination then he will "lead" a lot of people into harm's way and the rest of us into a really bad situation...just my 2 cents...

Itsricmo said:
oli700 said:

Watched a youtube video of this guy, where he interviewed the guy who made the 3D Printed AR Lower and now .22 Pistol... He actually seemed normal and not a complete whack job like some of his other videos and posts he has out. I am been digging around for stuff that doesn't make mainstream media and his page, as well as, Infowars keeps coming up...........

EDIT: as far as him working for Obama... I am going to dismiss that. Conspiracy... Something that will go Viral to "help" impeach the "Black Messiah", yotta, yotta, yotta...... :|

Many serial killers 'seem' normal also. For a while.

GunnyGene said:
Itsricmo said:
oli700 said:

Many serial killers 'seem' normal also. For a while.

Did you see itsricmo's picture with Mike????? Looks like a serial killer to me ;)

lol whoa whoa now!!!
A guy I worked with last night said I should get on a train with my Shemagh on and "pose" for the Rail Fans lol... That would be some good stuff! But nothing is going to top this Monkey Kokesh :p

Man, that is damned embarrassing. I'm sure he had lookouts and unloaded as quickly as he loaded the SG. I'm sure the antis will eat up that 23 secs...

lol... well his message of "See you NEXT Independence Day..." can be seen as a threat as it so obviously will be and blown out of proportion. I did approve of his shotgun though :lol:

Funny thing is this was exactly what his plan was all along...he amassed thousands of dollars donated to him in support of this rally and of course it was just dropped and none of the contributions were returned.... the guy makes money off these stunts and is in no way a real supporter of our rights and certainly not an extremist willing to die for that which he believes in, despite what he claims...

I for one am happy he didn't lead something that could have been so easily turned against us and create an even larger excuse to restrict our freedoms.

Back