• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

At Last !!!!!

bofor

As it says !!!
Have been on here for a couple of weeks now and finally picked up my NEW 24" 9+1 JMPro today !!!:D

Have given it a quickie clean, all except taking off the stock and doing the spring in the butt..(Opppss :oops:sorry)

Damn Mag spring is a pain to get back, never mind.

I normally get my thumb caught in the lifter but off to the range tomorrow to give it a blast at Practical Shotgun , as we in UK call it,and see how it goes.
If all well then Picatinny rail, Red Dot, Or3gun bits are on the list !!:)

Congratulations Bofor!!! Please let us know how you like shooting it.

Carbinemike...nice words from Sam Adams

Will let you all know how it goes and post pics later, rain is promised for tomorrow:mad: but hey !! it`s only water :D

Carbinemike...nice words from Sam Adams

Will let you all know how it goes and post pics later, rain is promised for tomorrow:mad: but hey !! it`s only water :D

Rain Report:
There will be no Range Report due to pouring rain.
Changing boat batteries just in case...
:rolleyes:
We've had 1" in the past 8 hrs. I'm looking forward to fishing season this year.
We'll be going to the indoor range, so there will probably still be a range report of some kind.

Last edited:
Well I should have wrote again about my shooter but been having fun shooting it.:D

Ranges and places to shoot are few and far between here in UK and my club only shoots ONCE !! per month:mad:

Well after a quick clean I took it to the farm and blasted a few off :D , no problems, it is a great gun and had no FTF or FTE.
I was using 32gram, No6 shot 2.3/4 shell., I have since fired 28gram, No 7.1/2 shot, as well and it eats them up :D

I did catch my thumb on the shell lifter a couple of times but not bad, my fault trying to load "fast". You don`t need to weld it if using the gun normally but I was trying to look cool :cool:.

As a precaution I ordered a C-RUMS welded lifter and got it shipped over to me in UK, by a VERY GOOD TRUSTWORTHY USA citizen who I didn`t even know, his name on here is Stegle, I know him as Steve now.A great guy.

The welded lifter from Jeff at C-RUMS it FIRST CLASS and so is his service, I recommend him.

Here is a picture of it on my 930 JMPro,not very good at taking pics but it is fitted in straight, its my picture that's not:eek:

Attachments

• mossberg 930 004 (800x600).jpg
    mossberg 930 004 (800x600).jpg
    198 KB · Views: 18
  • mossberg 930 002 (800x600).jpg
    mossberg 930 002 (800x600).jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 16
Welcome to Mossberg owners forum. We're glad you joined. Make yourself comfortable here. Lots of great members here.

@bofor

It sounds like your club needs some new blood. I'd suggest maybe you round up some youngsters and pad the membership.

BTW, our club is open 6 days a week, with special meets several times a month. Lots of cowboys out here. :D

Last edited:
As it says !!!
Have been on here for a couple of weeks now and finally picked up my NEW 24" 9+1 JMPro today !!!:D

Have given it a quickie clean, all except taking off the stock and doing the spring in the butt..(Opppss :oops:sorry)

Damn Mag spring is a pain to get back, never mind.

I normally get my thumb caught in the lifter but off to the range tomorrow to give it a blast at Practical Shotgun , as we in UK call it,and see how it goes.
If all well then Picatinny rail, Red Dot, Or3gun bits are on the list !!:)
Mag spring: Try putting a cleaning rod through the hole in the end of the mag extension. It makes it so much easier to disassemble and reassemble. Also, to keep your thumb from being bitten by the lifter, bend your thumb and use the first joint to keep the lifter from taking a chunk out of your thumb.

Back