• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATI Forend on Mossberg 20 Gauge

Sparky

Copper BB
Hi all,

I don't know if this has been discussed before as I have not been able to locate the thread if it has.
I bought a Mossberg 2o Gauge Super Bantam a few months ago. I figure this would be a nice little gun around the house. I ordered the ATI Talon six position tactical stock for it and would like to also attach their tactical shotgun forend. The problem that I have is in not knowing what size slide tube assembly to purchase. I talked to one of the tech support guys at ATI and he said "I think it takes the 6 3/4" assembly". Well, I just talked to one of the tech support guys at Mossberg and he said they make a 6 1/2" assembly and a 4" assembly for the Super Bantam. The Mossberg guy was also not very helpful. So my question is what slide tube assembly do I need. If anybody out there has done this conversion I would really like to hear your ideas.

Thanks

Im not sure if the length off hand but if you purchased the 12g stock set you will have another issue as the diameter of the tubes is different between the 12 and 20g models.

Im not sure if the length off hand but if you purchased the 12g stock set you will have another issue as the diameter of the tubes is different between the 12 and 20g models.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I got the 20 Gauge stock for my Mossberg. This is a model 500. I forgot to mention that also. New guy here and need to organize my thoughts a little better before posting.

Back