1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

ATI Halo Side Saddle with Add-A-Shell Pre-Order

Discussion in 'ATI' started by ATIgunstocksUSA, Dec 7, 2012.

1. ATIgunstocksUSA

ATIgunstocksUSA ATI Outdoors "Philanthropist"

Available for Pre-Order now! The ATI Halo Side Saddle with Add-A-Shell for the Mossberg 500 & 590!

Put the aluminum Add-A-Shell shotgun shell holders in any location you desire for the task at hand.

The Side Saddle, Add-A-Shell Shotgun Shell Holders, & 6" Top Rail are all made from Military Type III anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum.

Pre-Order Here: http://www.atigunstocks.com/120-side-saddle-add-a-shell

[​IMG]
  2. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Pre ordered!!!
  3. undead_zero

undead_zero Copper BB

I have two questions for you. First of all, I recently bought a mossberg 535 tactical from the local gander mountain. It has an ATI collapsible stock and it`s exclusively sold there. I was wondering if the halo side saddle would fit it. And, I know this is a little off topic, but I was also wondering the same about the halo heat shield. Thanks, hope to hear something soon.
  4. express

express .410

i just ran across this on the ATI site. WOW i'm diggin this one! who doesn't want three more rounds at the ready when the SHTF? it's on my list

and a nice lookin piece too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. sokr915

sokr915 .22LR

Do we have any idea of when they will ship?
  6. ATIgunstocksUSA

ATIgunstocksUSA ATI Outdoors "Philanthropist"

We started shipping them this month and will be taken off of the pre-order status very soon. Making a new thread announcing this now.
  7. Mouse9mm

Mouse9mm .22LR

Where can I buy additional shell holders for this Halo? I cant find anywhere.