• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ATI Mossberg 930 Raven Stock

ATIgunstocksUSA

ATI Outdoors
"Philanthropist"
Hey guys, we announced a new product line on our Facebook page yesterday...

The ATI Mossberg 930 Raven Stock with Scorpion Recoil System.

We will have more details on our website shortly and I will post a link here when I do.
(Very similar to the Benelli M4 Raven Stock we introduced last year)

Best of all, you'll be able to buy it this June!Moss_930.jpg

Very nice!

That's a great looking stock. I imagine it will sell really well for you guys. Thank you for the heads-up...

I know this is an old thread but I have a 930 and when I went to the site these were no longer available. I emailed the ATI website link and never got an answer. Sure would love to have one. Found one for sale online by a private party, but shipping might be out of the question. Anyone know where I can get one? My shoulder is beggin'!

Not sure how many were produced and it really sucks if it is not in production anymore.

You might look into the Mesa Tactical Urbino 930 stock as another option. There are a few folks around here that have them and all the reviews have been very positive...

I saw that one and it's nice, but the ATI has a better recoil system from what I have heard. I found one but the guy will not ship it for some odd reason. I guess I will just keep looking.

If you ever decide to sell yours, be sure and let me know!
I have a Mossberg 930 raven stock with scorpion recoil, I ordered it online. However, unfortunately, here in California it's illegal to have it installed on my shotgun because we're not allowed to have a collapsible stock and a pistol grip! Please don't ask me why because I just found out about it when I took it in to my local gunsmith a week ago and I think it's absolutely rediculous!
**personal info removed by admin**

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I had no idea the ATI's were selling at such a high price before they were discontinued, looks like the Urbino will be headed to the house very soon!

Back