• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

"B**** make me mother****** damn Custom Slushie." <vid>

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
WARNING: NSFW (cursing). You might want to turn off the volume. You will still get the idea. Video runs until after the cops arrest her.

My wife just showed me this.

I told Kathy that

1) I hope she is already on parole and she just violated it which sends her away, or

2) she has an active warrant or (even better) multiple warrants with several agencies, or

3) it's Friday night and she can't even see a judge to have a bond hearing until Monday morning.

Doesn't anyone know how to box anymore? :rolleyes: ;) Both my kids have been taught some things including keeping their guard up and their gut tight. Basic take-downs, pressure points and soft-spots. Their grappling skills could be better... ;) (doesn't anyone wrestle for fun anymore? :rolleyes: ;) )

First rule is to defend your personal space--if they intrude close enough for me to reach them, they're going down. :D

WARNING: NSFW (cursing). You might want to turn off the volume. You will still get the idea. Video runs until after the cops arrest her.

My wife just showed me this.

I told Kathy that

1) I hope she is already on parole and she just violated it which sends her away, or

2) she has an active warrant or (even better) multiple warrants with several agencies, or

3) it's Friday night and she can't even see a judge to have a bond hearing until Monday morning.

She will probably get off. Thank the present administration for her attitude.

Employees will lose theirs jobs for not just allowing it to happen.

Instigator will get free stuff from corporate

Rioters will stull raze it to the ground because ...well.....do I need to say it?

Wecome to the New World Order.

In a normal world a palm strike to the neck would have ended it before it began. But we left normal a long time ago.

Back