• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bad DA in St. Louis Needs to Pay!

CaddmannQ

Will TIG for Food
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...uis-couple-who-defended-their-home-with-guns/

The St. Louis Couple who were live-streamed defending their property from protestors that demolished a posted iron security gate to trespass and create a public disturbance, were soon relieved of one AR and one small pistol, and charged by Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner.

She ignored the fact that under Missouri law they could have shot dead anyone, purposely breaching the security gate.

The couple had used the pistol as a prop in a court case, and it had not been functional since that prior case. They had replaced the pin and spring assembly incorrectly, so the gun couldn't fire.

But, while the non-functioning pistol was in police custody, it was repaired at the ACA's direction!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/patr...assembled-later-to-make-it-lethal-report-says

I assume it was done at the police armory, & if so it won't be a secret there.

Before that repair, any charge like "assault with a deadly weapon" or even simple "brandishing" was not possible for the female homeowner. After, this felonious act by the DA, it potentially was.

But the owners were always aware of the situation, as they had originally disabled the weapon and knew it was useless.

Evidently, that did not occur to the DA, who is now involved in prosecutorial misconduct up to the eyeballs. She literally tried to frame a victim of crime, rather than prosecute the known trespassers.

"The McCloskey’s attorney, Joel Schwartz, stated, 'It’s disheartening to learn that a law enforcement agency altered evidence in order to prosecute an innocent member of the community.' "

Tar and feathering is too good for some people.

I can't stand a liar, thief or anyone that would hurt a child.

And anyone try to arrest and prosecute someone and create and/or falsify evidence is in the liar classification.

St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, and on and on. George Soros funded DAs, refuse to do their jobs, instead they try to undermine the police departments at every turn.

They are all liberals and would rather intimidate people that would/could/should stand up to the rioters and looters. After all, those folks (violent thugs) are righteously fighting for social justice and to make innocent people pay for past actions by others.

The McCloskeys are going to speak at the Trump "rally".
I've heard them speak on the news.
They will sound a lot more lucid than Joe Biden.

The DA in Portland just might be the worst of the lot. What really irks me is the news media, both local and national, seems refuse to show what is really going on. How they can totally ignore what antifa and Black Lives Matter are doing there is beyond comprehension. 80 some nights of rioting, and it seems to be getting worse, crickets from the media.

Seattle isn't any better. Mobs going into neighborhoods yelling at the "white people to get out". Next someone will start setting fires , all because the democrats that run the city won't, or refuse to stand up to the mob.

Then we have the reparations mob in Chicago. Rioting and looting the miracle mile. The folks that organized that say the stores owe them , and again, virtually no police in sight.

The media, mainstream won't talk about these things because it proves Trump right.

Anyways, I sent an email similar to this to one of our local stations last night. We'll see what happens.

My neighbor is an Orange County, FL (Orlando) Sheriff. I'm not sure of his rank but I'm pretty sure it is higher than Deputy. He is on Motor Patrol and Bomb Squad. One of the officers that breached the bathroom wall to get at the perp in the Pulse shooting. Nice guy, talk to him once, twice a month.

About a week ago there were reports of prowlers in our neighborhood late night, 2am or so. Chopper overhead, roads blocked, etc. On my way home from my shop, I was directed away by a local sheriff but made my way to the house the "back way"... ;) The next morning, my wife had a message from my cop neighbor with a video of his back patio and a perp walking through! WTF! :eek: He got home from his night shift today as I was leaving to run errands so I got out and had a chat with him about the incident. Apparently he was getting ready to leave for work and had no idea someone had walked through his patio until he reviewed footage before he left for work! :eek: He shared the video with the local Sheriff's dept. and I let him know that he would have better luck sharing with me instead of my wife so we swapped numbers (again).

But the main reason I went to talk to him was to thank him for his service and to let him know we were all on board with police and what they stand for. :)

Last edited:
Bobster, amen to thanking them for what they do. Law enforcement is under attack from the left, no getting around it.

Things could/would be so much better if we had an honest news media.

John, I heard tonight more police and sheriff departments are supporting Trump as well. I think this movement will snowball thanks to the Democrats actions, and inactions as well.

Ours have supported him since the very first. We have one of the few counties in California where a man can get a CCW without an act of God. That is entirely due to our sheriff Margaret Mimms & former police chief (now mayor elect) Jerry Dyer.

I see this trend taking off across the country. Effective police chiefs becoming effective politicians.

Back