• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Bantam buttstock

Has anyone seen bantam or super bantam stock systems for the 500a? I'm looking to buy but I can't find them anywhere.

You looking for wood or synthetic?

I've been actively looking for a wood bantam stock and they are next to impossible to find at the moment. Brownells has an unfinished bantam blank with no hardware that will require fitting. If you have synthetic in mind that one's easy. Hogue offers their overmolded stock in a 12" LOP, same length as the factory bantam wood stock. I have two of the Hogue 12" LOP stocks and they're great...

I have on on a Rem 870 and it's very nice. Wonder how it would work out on the 930?

You looking for wood or synthetic?

I've been actively looking for a wood bantam stock and they are next to impossible to find at the moment. Brownells has an unfinished bantam blank with no hardware that will require fitting. If you have synthetic in mind that one's easy. Hogue offers their overmolded stock in a 12" LOP, same length as the factory bantam wood stock. I have two of the Hogue 12" LOP stocks and they're great...

I called mossberg as soon as I posted that. I can cut down the wooden stock to my desired length of pull. The forend is what I'm hurting over. When I called they offered me a wooden one for $15.

Specifically the triple crown 14600 forend.

Call and ask if you need that.

I personally do not care wood against synthetic. I need a forend that goes over the receiver, to allow my wife to grip it.

Back