1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

Barrel Exchange?

Discussion in 'Vang Comp Systems' started by Garmonbozia, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Garmonbozia

Garmonbozia .22LR

If one of the guys from Vang Comp could check out this post that would be great. Save us each alot of phone time with me explaining! ;)

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6975

linking it so I dont have a repeat post in the Vang Comp section also.

basically my question is. Would I be able to send in my barrel (already tuned by VCS) along with the rear GRS, for some credit towards a VCS barrel setup with rifle/3dot sights?

below is what im trying to get to as cost effectively as possible.

Williams Gun Sight Company, Item # 66370, Mossberg 500 FireSight Set, Front and rear Fire Sights fits Mossberg 500 with existing factory installed Williams rear sight.

Thanks for your time reviewing this :D

Attached Files:

2. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

you might want to shoot "gumbydammit" a pm. he is a member here and part of vang comp. :)
  3. Garmonbozia

Garmonbozia .22LR

I talked to John at Vang Comp today he said they can in fact do an exchange. WOOT! :D nothing but good things to say about VCS. Good stuff coming out of there and great customer service! Keep it up guys! ;)
  4. old mossy

old mossy Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

thats good to hear. :D
  5. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Global Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

That's awesome!
  6. jimmycrackcorn

jimmycrackcorn .270 WIN

Dang dude! I've been on the hunt for a barrel with GRS's already on it.. Don't ya read the post around here :mrgreen: I would of bought it off ya..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2